For farmers striving to optimize their operations at scale, Trimble Ag Software—Operations provides a range of tools enabling the flow of information from the cloud to the specific places it’s needed, when it’s needed. Farm managers can track equipment and operator performance in real time, reducing the time needed to communicate directly with farm staff throughout the day.
Additional time and cost savings can be realized by planning work and scheduling equipment usage ahead of time from the office, while also reducing the chance of errors by remotely delivering the required field resources directly to the vehicle’s in-cab display.
Finally, after-action productivity analysis from Trimble
Ag Software—Operations supports greater operational efficiency in the future by allowing a breakdown of individual machine, job, operator and field performance.
• Increase in-field work time and reduce operator error with field resources delivered by AutoSync™ or Direct Send
• Work ahead of operators to plan and deliver tomorrow’s Work Orders today
• Stay on top of equipment usage and reduce work delays with fleet tracking
• Save time every day with automatic collection and cloud upload of as-applied data
• Ease the burden of compliance requirements with auto-generated reports and direct data sharing capabilities
Part No. 81017-42