Trimble Ag Software—Business offers flexibility and interoperability to make production agriculture easier and more effective right from the start. Our systems help growers connect all the equipment on their farm, generating stronger results across all aspects of the business.
As more and more farmers embrace precision agriculture practices, accurate planning, tracking, data collection and record keeping become ever more critical to maximize yields and achieve profitable outcomes. Crop inputs are one of the biggest investments on the farm. Understanding the per‑area cost of seed, fertilizer and crop protection inputs is critical as they can have a huge impact on profitability.
Trimble Ag Software—Business removes the manual calculations and guesswork, giving users confidence in the value of a field application by making operating costs fully transparent. Trimble Ag Software calculates the cost per area for each field throughout the growing season. Each report includes critical information such as expenses, landlord splits, profit/loss and more.
• Identify fields’ needs before starting work with historical record analysis, inventory management and agronomic planning
• Increase in-field work time and reduce operator error with field resources delivered by AutoSync or Direct Send
• Work ahead of operators to plan and deliver tomorrow’s Work Orders today
• Stay on top of equipment usage and reduce work delays with fleet tracking
• Maximize profitability with commodity pricing, bin monitoring and grain contract management
• Save time every day with automatic collection and cloud upload of as‑applied data
• Ease the burden of compliance requirements with auto-generated reports and direct data sharing capabilities
Part No. 81017-56